The International Pressure Equipment Integrity Association (IPEIA) is a not-for-profit organization, comprised of individuals active in the pressure equipment industry and related educational groups. The stakeholders in the association include, but are not limited to, UCIA, ARPIA, GUAC, SIA, CCIA, and APPCA, as well as individuals employed or engaged in the pressure equipment industry.
The association has hosted an internationally attended conference and exhibition for over 25 years, which has united students, educators, vendors, equipment owner-users, regulatory bodies, and more, to ensure the continual growth and safety of the pressure equipment industry. The conference and exhibition allowed for new technologies to be showcased, networks to be created for the betterment of the industry, students to access future employers and mentors, important knowledge to be shared, and much more.
In adapting to the times, IPEIA shifted to a membership model in 2020, when the influence of COVID-19 caused a need to shift gears to ensure valuable technical knowledge was still being delivered to the industry. Not only are members provided with historical access to all of IPEIA’s technical presentations, but they were delivered new knowledge through an online platform throughout the year, including regulatory and code updates, new technologies, and forums to solve industry concerns.
IPEIA and the collaboration it provides is important now more than ever in a changing world due to technological and societal pressures. We are always seeking new technical presenters, volunteers interested in making the industry better, knowledge-thirsty members, and industry partners and look forward to welcoming you to our association.
- Increase awareness of pressure equipment safety, reliability, integrity and technological improvements associated with design, fabrication, maintenance, operation and inspection throughout industry.
- Provide knowledge and education for the continuous improvement of the pressure equipment industry (pressure equipment includes boilers, pressure vessels and piping).
- Provide a forum for the interaction between industry, regulators and educators.
- Provide a platform through which pressure equipment industry concerns and or initiatives can take hold and be administered.
Would you like to be an IPEIA Committee Member?
- Please review the To Be an IPEIA Committee Member presentation.
- Please review the IPEIA Protocols to familiarize yourself with the association and commitment requirements.
- Fill out our Committee Member Application Form.