IPEIA Conference Certificate of Attendance
Thank you for attending IPEIA Conferences!
Your Certificate of Attendance is now available for download!
Please note that this service will be available to you for the previous years (starting 2018 onward). IPEIA’s administration does not keep these records on file, it is your responsibility to download and keep for your own files.
We do not offer PDUs – we offer a Certificate of Attendance and it is up to the certifying organization to determine what they will accept. IPEIA can only offer a number of “days” an attendee was offered to attend technical presentations. We cannot ethically determine or qualify if people actually attended the presentations.
Download your Certificate of Attendance for IPEIA’s Conference!
Follow these steps to download your Certificate of Attendance.
1. Visit registration.ipeia.com and log in using the email address you used to register for the conference.
2. Select the “REGISTRATION” menu at the top of the home page.
3. Click “MY REGISTRATIONS” and select the appropriate conference year.
4. On this new page there will be a list of your past registrations, select the button to the right for your certificate of attendance.
5. A new window containing a PDF will open, use the PDF menu options to download and/or print your certificate!
Chrome and Firefox
Internet Explorer and Safari