EPRI is looking forward to being a part of the 2020 IPEIA Conference & Exhibition Pre-Conference Program to offer the following session:
Review of Ongoing Research & Technology Development Applicable to the Pressure Equipment Integrity Industry
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
SESSION DETAILS: EPRI will conduct a 1/2-day session to review ongoing research and technology development applicable to the pressure equipment integrity industry. Topics to be discussed include, at a minimum, non-destructive evaluation, advancements in materials characterization and properties, materials/component design, interaction with codes and standards bodies and regulatory authorities, and industry trends. This session will be interactive. Attendee engagement is encouraged regarding identification of relevant issues, areas for technology improvement, and general pressure equipment integrity concerns.
You must REGISTER to join us for this session by February 15, 2020.
- EPRI Course Agenda & Registration (click here)
- Sampling of Session Slides (click here)
- Fitness for Service for Critical Components in the Energy Industry (click here)
- Application of Well Engineered Weld Repairs for CSEF Steels (click here)
- Improved Pipe Integrity Assessments Using LIDAR (click here)
For any further information, please contact:
Douglas Ferber, Senior Technical Advisor
The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
p. (650) 804-9721 e. email@example.com