Thank you for your interest in hosting IPEIA for the Student Pressure Equipment Fundamentals Seminar! Thanks to the support of educational institutions and students, IPEIA has been providing this seminar since 2014.
In support of this seminar, IPEIA will provide the following:
- The technical content and presentation material in electronic form for a one-day seminar to bring awareness to students about pressure equipment fundamentals and the integrity industry.
- Experienced facilitators to present the seminar material and be available for informal discussions and student networking opportunities.
- A final quiz for evaluation of the student attendees.
- Certificates of Attendance for all student attendees who successfully complete the final quiz.
The host institution coordinates the following:
- Venue, including logistics and IT support for the presentation material.
- Catering, if required.
- Marketing and communications to the intended student audience.
- Management of registration and the attendee list.
- Printing of course materials, if desired.
- Liaise with the IPEIA Education Committee, as needed, for seminar planning and coordination.