With the purchase of your booth, it included a number of complimentary STAFF PASSES for your team to ensure that your booth is fully managed throughout the week of the conference. As noted in the Exhibitor package, you must have someone at your booth when the Exhibition is open to the delegates.
- Move In – Monday, Feb. 26, 2024 – 12:00pm to 7:00pm
- Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2024 – Exhibition Hours – 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2024 – Exhibition Hours – 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Thursday, Feb. 29, 2024 – Exhibition Hours – 9:00am to 3:00pm (Exhibitors are invited to attend Closing Ceremonies from 3:30 – 4:00pm)
- Move Out – Thursday, Feb. 29, 2024 – 4:00pm to 8:00pm
Exhibitor Staff Passes – YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE FEBRUARY 15, 2024!
Exhibitor Staff Passes include:
- Access to the Exhibition Halls ONLY
- Invitation to Monday, Feb 26, 2024 5:00 – 7:00pm Ice Breaker Event (The Great Hall Hangout)
Does NOT include:
- The Conference Program:
- Access to Keynotes
- Access to the Technical Presentations
- Access to the Training Courses
- Access to the Special Sessions events
- Networking Event – Wednesday, Feb 28, 2024 7:00 – 11:00pm (The Great Hall Hangout)
- IPEIA’s registration system is designed for single sign-on. It requires members to sign on individually using their own unique system login and staff pass code which are supplied to the corporate representative who purchases the booth. IPEIA’s system does NOT support one person to register multiple people – Each person must register themselves.
- If you wish to attend the Conference, please purchase a FULL conference delegate registration
- If you wish to attend the Networking Event, please purchase a ticket. Tickets are not guaranteed to be available on site!
You must register through our online registration system: https://registration.ipeia.com
|STEP 1||Login (if you have an existing login to the IPEIA APART System or have registered for previous conferences)
Create a New Login
Once you are logged in – click on *Use Promotional Code
*Staff promotional codes are found on the receipt of the booth purchase and will ONLY be sent to the contact on the receipt. You must receive your code from your organization’s contact.
Enter your Promotional Code and proceed with completing the remaining field of the registration:
You must pre-register online before February 15th, 2024.
NOTE: you will need to purchase your ticket(s) to attend the Wednesday night, Networking Event – these are sold separately and there are limited tickets available.
If you need assistance on any of the steps below, please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in Jasper!