The International Pressure Equipment Integrity Association is a not-for-profit organization, comprised of individuals active in the Pressure Equipment Industry and related educational groups; the stakeholders in the Association include but are not limited to UCIA, ARPIA, GUAC, SIA, CCIA, and APPCA https://ipeia.com/new-memberships/ as well as individuals employed or engaged in the Pressure Equipment Industry.
Thank you to our 2023 IPEIA Corporate Sponsors
Are you considering becoming an IPEIA Member?
2023 IPEIA Membership Registration
BECOME A MEMBER OF IPEIA!!
Your membership includes:
- Special guest speakers – including industry leaders
- Technical webinars – topics include inspection technologies & methodologies, NDT/NDE, risk based inspection, corrosion & materials, codes & standards, and much more
- Invited to be a part of Integrity Challenges Forum sessions
- Opportunities to engage with regulators
- Access to past technical presentations
- Networking!! Stay connected with your colleagues from around the globe. Our membership includes industry leaders from North, South & Central Americas, Asia, Africa and Europe.
- Student involvement through IPEIA’s codes courses and student poster sessions
- Receive certificates of attendance to apply for PDUs/certification renewals
- One stop shop to industry vendors, suppliers and owners
- Discounted rate for IPEIA’s annual conference with exclusive early bird access to registration.
Membership annual dues – January 1, 2023 through to December 31, 2023: $250/per year
Here is what you will be missing out on if you don’t sign up: