The International Pressure Equipment Integrity Association is a not-for-profit organization, comprised of individuals active in the Pressure Equipment Industry and related educational groups; the stakeholders in the Association include but are not limited to UCIA, ARPIA, GUAC, SIA, CCIA, and APPCA https://ipeia.com/new-memberships/ as well as individuals employed or engaged in the Pressure Equipment Industry.
Thank you to our IPEIA Corporate Members
Are you considering becoming an IPEIA Member?
2022 IPEIA Membership Registration
BECOME A MEMBER OF IPEIA!!
Your membership includes:
- Special guest speakers – including industry leaders
- Technical webinars – topics include inspection technologies & methodologies, NDT/NDE, risk based inspection, corrosion & materials, codes & standards, and much more
- Invited to be a part of Integrity Challenges Forum sessions
- Opportunities to engage with regulators
- Access to past technical presentations
- Networking!! Stay connected with your colleagues from around the globe. Our membership includes industry leaders from North, South & Central Americas, Asia, Africa and Europe.
- Student involvement through IPEIA’s codes courses and student poster sessions
- Receive certificates of attendance to apply for PDUs/certification renewals
- One stop shop to industry vendors, suppliers and owners
- Discounted rate for IPEIA’s annual conference with exclusive early bird access to registration.
Membership annual dues – January 1, 2022 through to December 31, 2022: $250/per year
Here is what you will be missing out on if you don’t sign up: