Getting to Jasper from Edmonton airport:
Getting to Jasper from Calgary airport:
- Rental car
- Shuttle (Sundog Tours)
- Shuttle (Brewster)
- Shuttle (Airport Shuttle Express)
- Airport shuttle
Getting around in Jasper:
- Caribou Cabs: (780) 931-2334
Note: Drivers accept Cash only (Daytime drivers may accept e-transfer). All drivers charge a flat rate (no meters) $12 per trip within Jasper townsite; $26 per trip, one way between Jasper townsite and Jasper Park Lodge. They typically operate a 24 hrs service (dependant on driver availability). Delegates can ask at the Jasper Park Lodge’s front desk to request the cab service.
- Jasper Cabs: (780) 852-4555
Parking at Jasper Park Lodge:
- Jasper Park Lodge offers complimentary, self parking for IPEIA’s conference delegates. The hotel also offers valet parking service for a price and free valet parking for hybrid vehicles. Please note, IPEIA cannot guarantee a parking spot for delegates of the conference.
- Additionally, there are two Tesla charging stations on-site at Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. If you have an electric vehicle that you are bringing to the hotel, you will be required to call the hotel directly to reserve your spot. Please call 1-780-852-3301 to reserve your station.
Visiting Jasper National Park:
- Jasper National Park requires entry and service fees which help support visitor services and facilities.
- Learn more about day and annual passes by visiting Park Passes – Jasper National Park (canada.ca)
For more information on the IPEIA Conference & Exhibition Shuttle Service, please visit Shuttle Service – IPEIA