The IPEIA Conference began over 20 ago years and has become an internationally recognized annual conference to gather Pressure Equipment Integrity industry groups together to further improve best practices and provide education for those committed to this specialty in the energy sector.
Taken from the IPEIA Mission Statement:
- To increase awareness of pressure equipment safety and reliability throughout industry using technological improvements associated with fabrication, maintenance and inspection.
- To provide knowledge and education for the continuous development of our business.
- To provide a forum for the interaction between industry, regulators and educators.
- To provide a platform through which pressure equipment industry concerns and /or initiatives can take hold and be administered.
The IPEIA Conference is an annual conference held in the beautiful setting of the Banff Conference Centre the last week of February or first week of March. With over 600 delegates in attendance who have come to expect the following from the conference:
- 40-50 Paper Presentations
- Keynote Speakers
- Industry Workshops
- Industry Group Meetings
- Industry Leading Peer Networking
- Stakeholder Exhibiting
- Certified Training for:
- ABSA PESL
- Pressure Relief Devices Requirements & Recommended Practices Seminar
- CSA B51 / ASME B31.3 Process Piping Essentials
- TSASK PESL
- 74 table top exhibits
- longer hours
IPEIA continues to support educational initiatives and research in the pressure equipment integrity industry. Over 600 delegates from all over the world gathered in Banff for 5 days to attend the 22nd IPEIA Conference for a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders and some of the most knowledgeable specialists in the industry.
At this time, we are laying the foundation for IPEIA 2018, which will run from Monday March 5 to Friday, March 9, 2018.